- Pitch In For a Purpose
- The Gala – San Francisco
- 2nd Annual Joe LaScola Memorial Walk
- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2017
- 2nd Annual Rome Spaghetti Dinner
- 3rd Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball – 2017
2nd Annual Joe LaScola Memorial Walk
The Joe Niekro Foundation is honored to support the 2nd Annual Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk! The 5K Walk will take place on Sunday, September 24th at Eldorado Park. We anticipate walkers and spectators both locally and nationally to help us honor those we have lost to brain aneurysms as well as celebrate the survivors who fight tirelessly every day in their recovery.
Joseph Harold LaScola (“Josh/Joe”) lost his life from a sudden cerebral brain aneurysm on his 50th birthday, September 23, 2015. The 1st Annual Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk was held on September 25, 2016 to honor those we have lost to this devastating condition, as well as celebrated the survivors fighting everyday to recover.
Funds raised from participant sales will be used to benefit The Joe Niekro Foundation whose commitment is to supporting patients and families, research, treatment and awareness for brain aneurysms, AVMs and hemorrhagic strokes.
Event Pricing Details
$20 Registration for Individuals over 12 Years of Age
Free of Charge for Children Under 12 Years of Age
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations