- Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk
- Step Up To The Plate
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2016
- Pitch In For a Purpose
- 17 in 17 Annual Campaign
- AVM Awareness
- 2016 Phoenix Knuckle Ball
- 2016 Houston Knuckle Ball
- A Pitch for Life
- 5th Annual Run for Doris
- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2015
- Decades of the Tigers
- Joe Niekro Scientific Symposium
- Wanna Get Lucky
- Wreath of Life
- A Cerebral Affair
- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2017
- Phoenix Knuckle Ball 2017
- Scottsdale Rockin’ West Fest
- Houston Knuckle Ball 2017
- Past Events
- Brain Aneurysm Survivor Model Search
- World Series Legends
- Strokes for Strokes
- 2015 Knuckle Ball – Phoenix
- Fantasy Camp 2015
Scottsdale Rockin’ West Fest
March 28th, 2015
The 1st Annual Scottsdale Rockin’ West Fest was a huge success, raising over $12,000 which will be used to support Arizona aftercare patients for brain aneurysm, AVM and hemorrhagic stroke patients. Pinnacle Peak Patio Steakhouse & Microbrewery served as the venue for this Western Show and Concert on March 28th.
There was entertainment for the entire family including Western music, Western film and TV celebrities, cowboy poetry, action packed events, exhibitors selling unique Western merchandise and more. Patrons kept their toes tappin’ and fingers snappin’ with music from Jerry Riopelle, Jon Chandler, Jimmie Ray & Cyndi Cantrell’s Tribute to Johnny Cash, and local bands Nowhere Fast and Tommy Rocks.
Some of Hollywood’s best known western film stars including Bruce Boxleitner, Jim Clark, Martin Kove, Paul Pape and Peter Brown were on taking pictures, signing autographs and chatting with attendees.
The event was hosted by brain aneurysm survivor, Robin Hardin, and her husband Rex who are members of the Phoenix Support Group.
Pictured below from left to right: JNF Founder – Natalie Niekro, JNF Support Group Coordinator – Kimberly Chapman, Phoenix Support Group Member – Jackie Peters (with her two girls) and San Diego Support Group Facilitator – Carol Stout.
Click here to see event line-up.
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations