Batter Up for Brains
Thank you to everyone who joined us on May 23rd, 2017 as we hosted Batter Up for Brains Awareness Night at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia! We were honored to team up with Thomas Jefferson Neuroscience Network for an evening on the diamond to promote brain aneurysm and stroke awareness.
We hosted a total of 500 patients, families, physicians, EMT’s, nurses, and caregivers throughout the Philadelphia community for the Philadelphia Phillies vs. the Colorado Rockies baseball game.
Survivors were featured during a pre-game ceremony on the field, followed by a birds-eye view of the game from the lower level.
Thank you again to everyone who attended for honoring those we have lost, paying tribute to the survivors fighting every day to recover, and thanking the professionals who have dedicated their lives to treating those stricken with these conditions.
A special thank you to Penumbra, Inc. for supporting this event.
View the photos from Batter Up for Brains below!
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations