- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2016
- A Cerebral Affair
- 2016 Houston Knuckle Ball
- 2016 Phoenix Knuckle Ball
- 5th Annual Run for Doris
- Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk
- Spaghetti Dinner
- A Pitch for Life
A Pitch for Life
MAY 15th, 2016
Canastota Recreation Fields
North Main St.
Canastota, NY 13032
A Pitching Competition like non other! EARN POINTS FOR EVERY STRIKE YOU THROW!
The first annual Pitch for Life Fundraiser was a great time for all involved. Each participant received 10 baseballs and were awarded for every STRIKE thrown. Pitches were thrown to a board containing five areas representing THE STRIKE ZONE, with each holding a different point value.
Prizes were awarded to the Top 3 Point Holders in each age division! Congratulations to our winners:
Plans are underway for the 2017 date. For more information, please contact Debra – 315-761-9477. Thank you to all those that came out to enjoy this inaugural event and we look forward to seeing you back in 2017!
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations