- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2016
- A Cerebral Affair
- 2016 Houston Knuckle Ball
- 2016 Phoenix Knuckle Ball
- 5th Annual Run for Doris
- Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk
- Spaghetti Dinner
- A Pitch for Life
Melt Away the Winter Blues 2016
6:00 – 10:00PM
Pascale Catering at Drumlins
800 Nottingham Rd.
Thank you to all those who joined us for the 5th Annual Melt Away the Winter Blues at Pascale Catering at Drumlins in Syracuse, NY. In conjunction with the CNY Brain Aneurysm Awareness Campaign, the event featured spirits and dinner, desserts, wine tastings, entertainment, door prizes and raffles. Each patron took home a complimentary bottle of wine courtesy of Varick Farm and Winery.
The Joe Niekro Foundation™ was honored to present a check to Crouse Hospital in the amount of $11,431.20 as a result of this wonderful evening. Proceeds will benefit brain aneurysm, AVM and hemorrhagic stroke patients and research at Crouse Hospital.
This year we honored the nurse practitioners of the Crouse Neuroscience Institute:
Elsa Capria NP-C
Emily Russell – NP
Melissa Vivian – FNP-C
Net proceeds from the 2015 event were donated to the Crouse Health Foundation benefitting aneurysm, AVM and hemorrhagic stroke patients through treatment and research. Mary Albanese and Mary Cook (center), members of the CNY Brain Aneurysm Awareness Campaign, joined Dr. Deshaies and Crouse Health Foundation President Carrie Berse (far left) in the check presentation.
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations