- Pitch In For a Purpose
- The Gala – San Francisco
- 2nd Annual Joe LaScola Memorial Walk
- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2017
- 2nd Annual Rome Spaghetti Dinner
- 3rd Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball – 2017
Pitch In For a Purpose
The Joe Niekro Foundation would like to extend a special thank you to everyone who attended our Pitch In For a Purpose event in Colorado Springs this past Saturday, May 20th! It was an evening filled with fun, laughs, and memories that will last a lifetime.
We were honored to pay tribute to those who have lost their lives to brain aneurysms, AVMs and hemorrhagic strokes and honor the survivors who fight everyday to recover. We appreciate you supporting our cause and will continue to expand our patient advocacy program to reach all of those that are affected by these devastating conditions.
We would like to formally thank the Garden of the Gods Club for their incredible generosity and beautiful venue, Goose Gossage for emceeing the event, Lindsay Mintenko for her participation, XTRA Sports 1300 for their live radio broadcast, JNF Chairman of Board Gary Simms and event chair Lisa Simms for their hard work, and hemorrhagic stroke survivor Connie Saunders for sharing her story.
Thank you all again and we hope that you had an amazing time!
For all event photos, please visit our Pitch In For a Purpose 2017 photo album on Facebook.
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations