- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2016
- A Cerebral Affair
- 2016 Houston Knuckle Ball
- 2016 Phoenix Knuckle Ball
- 5th Annual Run for Doris
- Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk
- Spaghetti Dinner
- A Pitch for Life
A Cerebral Affair
Thank you to all that came out to support the 1st Annual “A Cerebral Affair” at The Lighthouse in NYC. With a packed house, we were honored to host this fundraising gala benefitting brain aneurysm awareness and research.
Athletes, celebrities and media personalities from around the world converged on the majestic Hudson River in New York City and paid tribute to those who have lost their lives, and honored the survivors who are fighting every day to recover from this devastating condition.
This one-of-a-kind event, co-hosted by Gretchen Carlson (Fox News Channel) and Bill Ritter (ABC News), featured a festive reception, silent and live auction, formal dinner and special entertainment performed by the NFL Players Choir. Throughout the evening we featured moving tributes from many who have been personally affected by a brain aneurysm including Tommie Harris (NFL), Richie Gilmore (NASCAR, President Earnhardt Childress Racing Engines), and more.
The Lisa Colagrossi Foundation and The Joe Niekro Foundation™ were honored to have you join our efforts and thank you for your continued support of our missions.
Todd Crawford Natalie Niekro
Founder & Executive Director Founder & Executive Director
The Lisa Colagrossi Foundation The Joe Niekro Foundation™
Thank to you our Sponsors
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations