- Pitch In For a Purpose
- The Gala – San Francisco
- 2nd Annual Joe LaScola Memorial Walk
- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2017
- 2nd Annual Rome Spaghetti Dinner
- 3rd Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball – 2017
The Gala – San Francisco
Thank you to everyone who joined us on June 10th at The Fairmont San Francisco for The Gala, a 3-way cooperative event showcasing a joint focus on research and awareness for brain aneurysm, AVM, and hemorrhagic stroke as well as neurosurgical care of indigent people. We were honored to have you join us for this unforgettable evening as we paid tribute to Dr. Michael Lawton, those who have lost their lives to these devastating conditions and the survivors who fight everyday to recover.
A special thank you to our emcee, actor and director Zach Braff, our William L. Young Achievement Award recipient, Dr. Michael Lawton, The Aneurysm and AVM Foundation and Mission:Brain for helping us make this event an incredible evening!
View photos from the cocktail reception, formal dinner and silent/live auctions below!
For all event photos visit The Gala 2017 photo album on our Facebook page.
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations