The Joe Niekro Foundation events are inspiring, uplifting and great at bringing brain aneurysm/AVM/hemorrhagic stroke awareness to your community. From black-tie galas to fantasy baseball camps, we have an event that will suit your interests and let you join in the spirit of companionship and compassion as we work together to save lives from these neurological conditions. You can make a difference!
Have a great idea for an event or want to start a fundraiser on your own for The Joe Niekro Foundation? Contact our Executive Director, Ronica Ingram, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-803-7650 ext. 902.
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations