- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2015
- Brain Aneurysm Survivor Model Search
- Scottsdale Rockin’ West Fest
- Strokes for Strokes
- World Series Legends
- 2015 Knuckle Ball – Phoenix
- Fantasy Camp 2015
- AVM Awareness
Melt Away the Winter Blues 2015
FEBRUARY 6th, 2015
Melt away the mid-winter blues at Barbagallo’s Restaurant in Syracuse, NY was a huge success. In conjunction with the CNY Brain Aneurysm Awareness Campaign, the event featured spirits and chocolate tastings, hors d’oeuvres, entertainment from three different bands, raffles, a silent auction and a cash bar. Each patron received a complimentary bottle of wine courtesy of Varick Farm and Winery.
Proceeds of the event will be used to establish a fund at Crouse Hospital to support brain aneurysm/AVM and stroke patients and families.
This year’s event saw its largest crowd yet, with over 200 individuals who came together in support of our cause. Congratulations to Mary Cook and Judith Riker for putting on a fantastic evening.
We look forward to next year’s event and will be announcing the date soon.
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations