- Pitch In For a Purpose
- The Gala – San Francisco
- 2nd Annual Joe LaScola Memorial Walk
- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2017
- 2nd Annual Rome Spaghetti Dinner
- 3rd Annual Phoenix Knuckle Ball – 2017
2nd Annual Rome Spaghetti Dinner
12:00PM – 5:00PM
Aquino’s Family Restaurant
910 Floyd Ave.
Rome, NY 13440
As September is Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month, the local chapter of The Joe Niekro Foundation™ support group in Rome, NY will be hosting a spaghetti fundraising dinner at Aquino’s Family Restaurant on September 24, 2016 which dinner service available anytime between 12-5pm.
Funds raised at the event will go towards brain aneurysm, AVM and hemorrhagic stroke research and awareness supporting The Joe Niekro Foundation’s Patient Advocacy Program as well as the Deshaies Stroke Research Foundation and the Crouse Health Foundation.
Patrons attending the event will enjoy salad, bread, spaghetti, and a meatball and meals are also available for carry out. Tickets can be pre-purchased online or bought at the door for $10.00 per person. The event will also include a basket raffle and a 50/50 cash drawing.
For more information on the event, contact Deb Dunn (315) 269-1602, RomeNY@joeniekrofoundation.org. We hope to see you there!
Can’t attend the event but still want to support the cause? Donate now:
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations