- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2016
- A Cerebral Affair
- 2016 Houston Knuckle Ball
- 2016 Phoenix Knuckle Ball
- 5th Annual Run for Doris
- Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk
- Spaghetti Dinner
- A Pitch for Life
5th Annual Run for Doris
5K RUN / 1 MILE WALK / KIDS 1/2 MILE RUN
Sunday, September 18th, 2016
Thanks to all who came out to support the 5th Annual Run for Doris event. The day was a great success raising nearly $25,000. Proceeds will support the Crouse Neuroscience Institute for brain aneurysm research and journal publications, and in honor of Doris, a scholarship will be granted to a Cicero-North Syracuse High School senior who plans to pursue a degree in nursing.
Doris Connor was a healthy, active, Registered Nurse who passed away after suffering from a ruptured brain aneurysm at the young age of 59.
This was an event for the whole family! We had fantastic raffle prizes, activities for the kids, snacks, and awards for the top runners!
Congrats to everyone for your involvement and we look forward to next year’s big day!
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations