- Melt Away the Winter Blues 2016
- A Cerebral Affair
- 2016 Houston Knuckle Ball
- 2016 Phoenix Knuckle Ball
- 5th Annual Run for Doris
- Joe LaScola Memorial 5K Walk
- Spaghetti Dinner
- A Pitch for Life
SEPTEMBER 25, 2016
12:00PM – 5:00PM
Aquino’s Family Restaurant
910 Floyd Ave.
Rome, NY 13440
Join us on September 25th at Aquino’s Family Restaurant for the 1st Annual Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser, hosted by the Joe Niekro Foundation Rome, NY Support Group. The family-owned establishment has been quoted as “the best Italian restaurant in Rome.”
Patrons will enjoy salad, bread, spaghetti, and a meatball. Meals are also available for carry out. Tickets can be pre-purchased online or bought at the door for just $10.00 per person. The event will also include a Basket Raffle and a 50/50 drawing.
For questions, please call Debbie Dunn at 315-269-1602.
A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Deshaies Stroke Research Foundation.
I am unable to attend but would like to Make a Donation.
Connect with Us
- Subscribe to our Knuckle-Up Newsletter
- Become a Fan on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Support Group
- Join our Online Parents Support Group
- Join our Online Young Adult Survivor’s Support Group
- Join our Online Aneurysm/AVM Caregivers Support Group
- Join our Online Honoring the Taken Support Group
- Support Group Locations